Click Here To Read Previous Daily Prayer Points
Daily Bible Read: Proverbs 16:32; 1 Corinthians 9:27
Proverbs 16:32 – He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
1 Corinthians 9:27 – But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Prayer Points for Today – Prayers for Self Control
1. James 1:19-21; Lord Jesus, help me to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry in Jesus name.
2. Titus 2:2; Lord, teach me to be temperate, worthy of self respect, self-controlled and sound in faith and love in Jesus name.
3. Psalm 119:11; Lord, fill me with Your Holy Spirit; help me to display self-control when temptations draw near in Jesus name.
4. I receive the grace to put myself under control daily in this quarter.
5. Matthew 11:12; In the name of Jesus, I violently reclaim all that lack of self control took from my life, family, marriage, business, career and ministry in Jesus name.
6. 1 Peter 5:6; Lord, help me to humble myself under Your mighty hand in Jesus name.
God bless you for reading Today’s Prayer Points