ATTAINING SPIRITUAL KINGSHIP
Solemnity of Christ The King 2021 (21 November 2021)
Mass Celebrated by Archbishop William Goh.
Watch Video Below,
Catholic Sunday Mass 21 November 2021 Solemnity of Christ The King
The celebrant for Masses on our channel for Wednesdays to Sundays is Archbishop William Goh.
The Catholic Mass today is celebrated all around the world. Here in Singapore, we are pleased to provide online, daily Catholic Mass live or recorded in English to all Catholics and anyone interested in the Catholic faith. During Catholic Masses , it is not uncommon to hear a homily about Catholic teachings and Catholic answers to life’s questions. The Holy Mass is beautiful and stems from Jesus. Expect Catholic prayers, Catholic hymns (Christian songs) that come from 2000 years of tradition and practice. All are welcome.
Listen via online radio at https://www.catholic.sg/radio/
► MASS READINGS:
• First Reading: Daniel 7:13-14
• Responsorial Psalm: Psalm 92(93):1-2,5 (“The Lord is king, with majesty enrobed.”)
• Second Reading: Apocalypse 1:5-8
• Gospel: John 18:33-37
Current day’s readings are accessible at
• Website – https://www.catholic.sg/mass-readings
• Mobile App – https://app.catholic.sg/
Order of the Mass – https://www.catholic.sg/visit-mass/th…
Support your Parish, Catholic Foundation and other Charities:
Support the production of our media content:
► SUBSCRIBE ABOVE
And remember to tap on the golden bell icon to be alerted for new videos
► THE CATHOLIC FAITH (RCIA in Singapore):
• For those who are seeking: https://www.catholic.sg/seek
• For Catholics who want to share: https://www.catholic.sg/share
► MORE INFORMATION
• Production and Webcasting by staff and volunteers of the Communications Office, Archbishop’s Office, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
• Other resources and Masses at https://www.catholic.sg/spiritual-res…
• Connect with the Archdiocese – https://www.catholic.sg/our-channels/
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.
Dear God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me! In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.
If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. Click here to send us an e-mail or share your testimony.