UCB Word For Today 14th November 2022 Monday Daily Devotional Message by (United Christian Broadcasters) Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
READ UCB WORD FOR TODAY DEVOTIONAL
Topic for UCB Word for Today 14th November 2022 is “INSTEAD OF WORRYING, STAND ON GOD’S WORD”
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY: ‘Be strong and courageous. Be not afraid or dismayed…for there is…with us…our God to help us.’ 2 Chronicles 32:7-8 AMPC
UCB WORD FOR TODAY – MESSAGE
Have you lost your sense of peace? Is your mind besieged with worry? If so, begin to program your thinking with these Bible promises – write them down, carry them with you, and read them regularly:
1) ‘The Lord himself watches over you…stands beside you…keeps you from all harm…watches over your life…keeps watch over youas you come and go’ (Psalm 121:5-8 NLT).
2) ‘Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you’ (Psalm 9:10 NIV).
3) ‘Our fears for today…worries about tomorrow…even the powers of hell…nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God’ (Romans 8:38-39 NLT).
4) ‘They will fight against you, but…not prevail…for I am with you to save you and deliver you’ (Jeremiah 15:20 NKJV).
5) ‘You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety’ (Job 11:18 NIV).
6) ‘I will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone, O Lord, you will keep me safe’ (Psalm 4:8 TLB).
7) ‘In the world you have…distress and frustration; but…[take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]!…I have…[deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you]’ (John 16:33 AMPC).
8) ‘Be not afraid or dismayed…for the battle is not yours, but God’s’ (2 Chronicles 20:15 AMPC).
9) ‘Fear not…When you pass through the waters…they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned’ (Isaiah 43:1-2 NKJV).
10) ‘I will rescue you…declares the Lord; you will not be given into the hands of those you fear’ (Jeremiah 39:17 NIV).
DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 24-26, James 2
UCB Word For Today 14th November 2022 by United Christian Broadcasters is a Christian media charity that exists to offer every person, in every place, every moment of the day, the opportunity to hear, watch or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way. READ MORE