TOPIC: I Will Turn The Wilderness To A Pool of Water (2)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Genesis 18–19; Matthew 6:1–18
Luke 1:45 – And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
The creative Word of God is the key to turn your life around for good.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
Today, I prophesy that the Word of God will kill your problems and give you soIutions and joy, in the Name of Jesus.
1 The dry desert will rejoice. The desert will be glad and blossom.
2 It will be covered with flowers and dance with joy. It will be as beautiful as the forest of Lebanon, the hill of Carmel, and the Sharon Valley. This will happen because all people will see the Glory of the Lord. They will see the beauty of our God.
3 Make the weak arms strong again. Strengthen the weak knees.
4 People are afraid and confused. Say to them, “Be strong! Don’t be afraid!” Look, your God will come and punish your enemies. He will come and give you your reward. He will save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened so that they can see, and the ears of the deaf will be opened so that they can hear.
6 Crippled people will dance like deer, and those who cannot speak now will use their voices to sing happy songs. This will happen when springs of water begin to flow in the dry desert.
7 Now people see mirages that look like water, but then there will be real pools of water. There will be wells in the dry land where water flows from the ground. Tall water plants will grow where wild animals once ruled.
MFM Daily Devotional 7th January 2023 OUTLINE
Today, we will continue our discourse on the wonderful promise of our covenant-keeping God to turn your wilderness to pools of water. My dearly beloved, I encourage you to respond to this promise the way Mary did in Luke 1:38, “… Be it unto me according to thy Word.”
That kind of faith-response will produce glorious rewards in your life. Now, let us examine what it means for God to turn your wilderness or desert to pools of water. It means that He will do the following in your life:
(1) Bring you out of lack and poverty to plenty, superabundance, wealth and prosperity.
(2) Move you from discomfort, pain and sorrow to comfort, peace and joy. It is to comfort you on every side and satisfy your mouth with good things.
(3) Beautify your life and decorate it with glorious things. Pools of water constitute beautiful additions and adornments to a desert.
(4) Supply the essential things your life and destiny has been craving for. Lack of water is a major problem for those in the desert. People desperately crave for pools of water and rejoice when they find one. This is because they can drink and have rest for their souls.
(5) Change any unpleasant condition you are in now to a pleasant one that will give you joy and glorify His Name. It means you should believe Him for miracles.
(6) Give you longevity, abundant and eternal life. Water symbolises life. It is life- giving and refreshing. Both human and plants depend on it to survive and thrive.
(7) Give you the Holy Spirit for spiritual revival, strength and fulfilment. The spiritual life of some people is desert-like. To them, God has promised to provide pools of water, which symbolises the outpouring and mighty presence of His Spirit. They will experience spiritual revival and become active and profitable vessels of God again!
With unwavering faith, I counsel you to claim this promise of God for every area of your life and those of your loved ones. God who watches over His Word to fulfil it will bring His promises to pass in your life, in Jesus’ Name.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DEVOTIONAL PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank You because You are the miracle-working God and nothing is impossible for You, in the Name of Jesus.
2. Spirit of hardship, pain and suffering, depart from my life and die, in the Name of Jesus.
3. Any power that does not want me to get to my Promised Land, die, in the Name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and deliver my destiny from reproach, in the Name of Jesus.
5. I claim the abundant life that Jesus died and rose again to earn for me, in the Name of Jesus.
6. I break the curse of ‘this is how you will remain and die’, in the Name of Jesus.
7. O God, deliver me from spiritual dry-ness. Revive me and make me a profitable vessel, in the Name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 7th January 2023 Mountain Top Life ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide).
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.
Dear God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me! In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.
If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. Click here to send us an e-mail or share your testimony.